Friday, April 17, 2009

Kids Playing in Puddles and America's Cultures Week Potluck

Last night we went to the 28th Annual America's Cultures Week Potluck Celebration. The food was excellent, I ate Jamaican, Mexican, Fruit Salad, and Ice Cream. When I worked for Indian Education, many years ago, I would bring Twinkies and Wonder bread, sort of American cultural food!

One of Jit's students did a Thai dance. It was excellent. I think, in Thailand, that the girls all must spend a long time learning Thai dance. This Sunday there will be a Songkran celebration and some Monks for Anchorage will also be coming. It should be fun. I know there will be meditation, Thai dancing, Thai food, and chanting. I must be psychic!

As I looked out the window I saw three kids playing in the large melt water puddle, spring really is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment