Thursday, April 23, 2009

Organizing Mania

I have two large easel pads on my couch, on one I am organizing my photo tasks for this summer, I did the same thing last year. My categories are Fairbanks Photography, Alaska Photography, Anchorage Photography, Web Sites, Alaska Trips, Flickr/Picasa Groups, Publishing and Printing, Scanning, Dark Room work, Studying, and Other Stuff. On my other easel pad I have household and home tasks. My categories are: Home Tasks, Car Tasks, Yard Tasks, Long-Term Tasks, Purchases, and Health.

Over time I add new things to my task pads. Eventually, when it is written down it gets done. I find using large easel pads makes it easier for me to think! I did the same thing at work. Putting on the computer somehow does not work as well for me, I must be old!

No comments:

Post a Comment