Sunday, April 26, 2009

Today Really Is Spring!

I raked the lawn, discovered many remnants of winter, put up the picnic table in the side yard, opened the windows and doors, and did not wear a coat in the afternoon.

I still can not open the shed to get the summer tires, there is ice around the door, but I removed the snow so it would melt faster.

This morning I walked through an old part of town, Samson Hardware area, that will be destroyed this summer for a new road. I did some photography. In the afternoon I walked around our neighborhood taking photographs.

I have had a tooth ache for the last four days and will try to get a dentist appointment tomorrow. I woke up at 3:00 to watch the Bahrain GP. A good normal early spring day. It feels good to feel the warmth.

Yesterday was the last day that I teach for my class this semester. Next Saturday the students will present their portfolios. Here is the link to the class content. I will revise it this week so it will be ready for the class next fall. There are many excellent links that will be interesting for anybody who wants to explore photography.

http://www.cysewski.com/digitalphotography/c258091/091CIOS258LessonHandouts.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment